We have received many questions on the some of the new features introduced with our latest version update. We hope the answers to the most frequently asked questions we provided below will give you a better idea how the new features work and the progress on bug fixes.
New Game Features
1. From Lv 146 onwards, you will receive a Land Battle skill point to learn the new skill. If your skills was not reset, it is because your skills was not modified due to the version update. (You can acquire free Lethe Tools from the Free Gear Giver in Seville)
2. The version update has made changes to the Guild Fee, as well as the local goods from the colony. For exact details of the changes, please check in-game.
3. Reputation lost to dying in-game is increased.
4. You might find some of your items bound after the version update. This is working as intended. In response to feedback from players, we have unbound most of the equipment that was exchanged using the Voyage Voucher. If you have further suggestions on this matter, please contact us via Service Center or Email and we will take your feedback under consideration.
5. Please consider carefully before buying any item with the label “Bound after being picked up”. Such items would be bound to you after they are bought. Equipment currently equipped on your character displaying this label is working as intended. (To change the label to display its “Bound” status correctly, simply deposit it into your Bank Safe and proceed to withdraw it. If you do not have a Bank Safe and wish to have your equipment display its Bound status correctly, contact us so we may manually change the status display.)
6. We have received much feedback about the release of “The Knight’s Vigil” quest causing equipment below Lv 120 to become obsolete. To address this issue, players can now obtain a full set of Lv 120 Equipment for Land Battle and Sea Battle from the doing this quest.
7. You can not trade Profession Change Book(Superior) anymore. (Update)
1. The Broken Attribute Transfer Item can no longer transfer attributes from non-permanent equipment that lasts for a certain amount of time.
2. The upcoming update will fix the problem of some players being unable to use the chat.
3. The upcoming update will fix the issues concerning “Refined Magnetic Ore” and the “Compound Grandmaster” .
4. The upcoming update will fix the issue with Special Offer Vouchers being untradeable.
5. The issue of frequent client crashes has been fixed in the previous update. For individual players still experiencing similar problems, please refer to the following link: http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=54216&extra=page%3D1for further information.
6. Our technical staff are currently looking into the issue with Siege War bidding.
We thank you for your understanding and support. If you have other issues or suggestions to raise, feel free to post them on our forum or submit them to Service Center and we will address them as soon as possible.
VCO Team, IGG