Home - news


Name Changing Service

Jan 10, 2012

 a) Log in to your IGG account, and click on “Immigration service”.

b) Then, click on “I want to transfer character.”, or “Help the others to transfer” to help a friend.


c) Should your current character name contain illegal characters or symbols, the system will then prompt you to perform a name change. Please also provide 2 backup names as so to heighten the chances of success of your application in one go.
Below is an illustration of the process of playing for a name change.


(For Friends)