ã€To Create a Fleetã€‘:
1) A fleet can only be created by merchant alliance members who donâ€™t already have one.
2) You need to hand 100 thousand silver coins to the Captain of the Fleet of the Seven Seas in Lisbon, Genoa, Barcelona, Seville, or Venice.
ã€To join a Fleetã€‘:
1) The maximum number of members in a fleet is 20
2) Newly created guilds must be made up of fleets.
3) Guild members who donâ€™t have had a fleet can create one and it will belong to their guilds.
4) Guild members who havenâ€™t joined a fleet yet need to join one before September 9th; otherwise they will be forced to quit their guilds.
5) Players should join a fleet as individuals (players are not in a fleet but in a merchant alliance), and the fleet they join should also belong to their merchant alliance.
6) Guild members can only join a fleet that belongs to their guild.
ã€Fleet Transfer and Quitã€‘:
1) After a player quits a fleet, then they also automatically quit their guild too.
2) If a fleet is dismissed, all the fleet members will automatically quit their guild. All the Guild Contributions and fleet contributions will be voided. (For more info you can check with a guild.)
ã€Fleet Honor, Funds, and Contributionã€‘:
1) A fleetâ€™s initial funds are 100 thousand silver coins. 10 thousand silver coins will be deducted at 8:00pm every night; this will be displayed in the fleet channel. If the fleet funds are less than 30 thousand, the player will receive a prompt that their fleet will be dismissed in 3 days.
2) All members can hand fleet funds to the fleet members.
3) Honor and funds can be obtained through fleet battles.
4) Captains can obtain special captainâ€™s clothes charms through fleet battles.
ã€To dismiss a fleetã€‘:
1) If the fleetâ€™s funds are not high enough to maintain a fleet for 3 days in row, then the fleet will be dismissed.
2) The fleet captain can dismiss a fleet.
3) After a fleet is dismissed, all the fleet membersâ€™ contributions will be voided.
1) Captains have the right to appoint vice captains. Vice captains do not have any appointment rights:
2) Both captains and vice captains have the right to kick fleet members out.
3) Captains have the rights to close and open the fleet entry. Vice captains do not have this right. 4) Captains have the right to dismiss a fleet. Vice captains do not have this right.
5) Both captains and vice captains have the right to recruit members.
6) Both captains and vice captains have the right to launch fleet quests.
7) Both captains and vice captains have the right to change fleet bulletins.
8) Captains have the right to be equipped with Elite Captain's Suit which can be obtained through fleet battles.