1) A Merchant Alliance is made up of guilds, fleets, and individuals.
2) A Guild is composed of fleets.
3) A fleet is made up of individuals
A fleet may exist in the Merchantsâ€™ Alliances but not as a guild.
There are 5 Merchant Alliances in total.
A. The Nederlandâ€™s Merchant Alliance is mainly located at the Stockholm, Hamburg and Amsterdam Ports. The Amsterdam Port is the center of this alliance.
B. The Western Mediterranean Merchant alliance is mainly located in Venice, Genoa, Barcelona and Athens. Venice is the center of this alliance.
C. The Iberian Merchant Alliance is mainly located in Seville and Lisbon. Lisbon is the center of this alliance.
D. The Islandi Merchant Alliance is mainly located in Algiers, Tripoli, Alexander and Istanbul. The center of this alliance is Alexander.
E. The English Channel Merchant Alliance is mainly located in London, Oslo and Bordeaux. The center of this alliance is Bordeaux.
Notes: The Enforce Martial Laws, Banishments, and Curfews are unable to be used in alliancesâ€™ central cities.
To join an Alliance
1) After server maintenance all guild leaders will be prompted via the public channel to join an alliance within the following 24 hours; otherwise they will be randomly assigned to an alliance.
2) Players who are in a guild but not in a merchant alliance must quit the guild to join an alliance.
4) Individuals who donâ€™t belong to any guilds or fleets have 24 hours to choose a merchant alliance to join; otherwise they will be assigned to a relatively weak merchant alliance. (There will be prompts to join an alliance each time the player logs into the game)
5) After creating new characters, the player must choose an alliance to join within 24 hours.
1) Players can apply for an alliance transfer with an appointed NPC.
2) Players must be in an alliance, but they can choose to transfer to another alliance.
3) The Alliance Transfer Cooldown period is 3 days.
ã€Merchant Alliance Positionsã€‘
1) Alliance Leader
A. To obtain the level 5+ â€œalliance leaderâ€ title, guilds need to occupy the merchantsâ€™ central cities during siege battles.
B. The Siege war begins at 8:30am every Sunday. There are 1080 minutes for preparation, 60 minutes for scouting, and 180 minutes for the battle.
C. Battles for Merchantsâ€™ Central Cities
a) Winners will win the Alliance Leader title, special clothes charm, and the power to control the central cities.
b) The Alliance Leader title can only be used by a guild from this alliance.
D. Guilds that donâ€™t have colony cities are not qualified to occupy the main cities; meaning that they canâ€™t become merchant leaders.
2) Dismiss Merchant Leader
A. There is a Vote administrator (NPC) in each main city. Players can vote against the current merchant leader.
B. If there are N level 5 guilds and the blackball exceeds N*0.6, the current merchant leader will be forced to give up the leader title. Then all of the guilds can fight each other to get the title during siege battles again.
C. On the 1st and 16th of each month at 12:00 am, the system will count the votes, and then reset the voting system.
D. Each guild can vote only once during the given period.