a). Theme: There are always unknown places all over the world. People have long suffered from mysterious catastrophes, but the things in
II. NPCs in
a)Captain Migna: An experienced explorer, gentle and humorous. He and his crew were trapped on the island after their ship was damaged by a hurricane. Once they had gone into
Further backdrop: He secretly made an agreement with the Pirate Castellan to lure players to seek the treasure and then rob them. So he must always get some clues first and leave the puzzles to players. After players acquired treasures, he fought against them. Finally, he was defeated and escaped. Nobody knew his intentions.
b)Tom: A sailor of Captain Mignaâ€™s, loyal and forthright. He was a gunner and respected the captain very much. He stayed with the captain outside the cave, discussing how to leave the island. His good friend was killed by the Pirate Miners in
c) Taskmaster Rowan: The leader of the Pirate Miners, short but cruel. He always lashes his workers. Now he is wanted by the Pirate King for he betrayed the Pirate King and came to
d) Lizard man Lens: An English explorer and paleontologist with an isolated nature and weird thoughts. Although his family was rich, he took no interest in business but was passionate for reptile research. He disappeared mysteriously but his ship was said to be near the
e) Cliff Valley Tyrannosaurus King: One of the ten beast kings, a star of
f) Cliff Valley Gorilla King: One of the ten beast kings, a star of
g) Barbarian Chieftain Patty: A new brave chieftain of the Barbarian riding a tyrannosaurus. He was guarding the entrance to the ancestorsâ€™ graves with his clansmen and holding the key to the grave. The grave was once invaded by pirates from other places because the former chieftain was weak. Later, hurricanes came to the island and Patty rebelled with a group of clansmen and spread the rumor that the gods were angry. After killing the former chieftain, he became the new chieftain and set a rule: Whoever got close to the grave would be killed as a sacrifice to the ancestors, so that the gods would calm his anger and drive the hurricane away.
h) The Head of the Grave Robbers Dante: A weird and handsome pirate king with silver hair and a gun always in hand. Various rumors have turned up in every area. The most famous rumor was that people would become light and nimble after smoking his cigar. He also had an ugly and peculiar dog, but nobody knew its breed.
Further backdrop: Being the son of the Pirate Castellan, He was seeking clues to his fathers murder. He got the news about the secret of the Pirate kingâ€™s Mace, so he went deep into the ancient grave for investigation.
i) Peter. Hoiin: 1577-1629, the most famous pirate leader in Holand. He was an excellent navigator because his father was a fisherman and he had been fishing with his father from childhood. In 1628, he was the chief commander of the Dutch West India Company which was a Dutch organization for colonial expansion into
j) Skeleton Pirate King: Unknown deceased pirate king.
Further backdrop: Danteâ€™s father, the former Pirate Castellan, died in the early scramble for the pirate city, but was awakened by the Wizard Hodor and helped Hodor to guard the Pirate Kingâ€™s Mace.
e) Ancient Grave: Refer to the maze pass.
IV. About the pass
1.Level 11 â€“level 12 Ore and Level 11-level 12 Logs may be produced from ore piles and wood.
b) Area 1: Easy to pass. There are a large number of monsters with low ability, players can kill then with little trouble.
c) Area 2: The difficulty increases, not so many monsters, but they are quite strong, at least three experienced players are required to kill them. The terrain there is rugged.
1. Dark passageways should confuse players.
2. Lens's safe, open it after killing Lens.
3. Defeat Lens and find the path to
d) Area 3: There are fewer monsters with high ability, but five players are required to kill them. Beautiful views and much fun relieve the pressure from players.
1. Tamable Dinosaurs will turn up in
2. Kill Barbarian Chieftain and obtain the key to the Ancient Grave
e) Area 4: There are more puzzles which are set in the ancient grave, the monsters are also very strong. Itâ€™s the most difficult area.
1. Use the key to the Ancient Grave and open the pass to play the Number Guessing Game once. If you are successful, then you can enter the grave. Otherwise, the five barbarians will come out to fight you.
2. Five players in a group are needed to solve all the passes in the way. The passes are as follows:
3. The gray pass is needed to step on, and when players step on enough gray passes, the red pass opens. f) 1. Through the top floor of the ship, players can reach the beach on the other side and then leave 2. Itâ€™s difficult to discover the path for it is concealed.
3. The gray pass is needed to step on, and when players step on enough gray passes, the red pass opens.
1. Through the top floor of the ship, players can reach the beach on the other side and then leave
2. Itâ€™s difficult to discover the path for it is concealed.
The Pirate Ship in
The Pirate Ship in