1. Sailor Amount: Every sailor has three states, healthy, wounded and dead. The amount of healthy sailor influences the ship speed and the battle force. The wounded sailors can be healed by cure package or the docker. If the sailors die, please turn to the Tavern Boss in the city or the docker to replenish. When the healthy sailor number drops to zero, the ship will sink.
2. Sail Durability: If the sail is damaged, the speed will directly be influenced. When the durability falls to zero, the speed will be rather slow. And when the sail is damaged, you can use repair kit or turn to the Shipyard Boss on the dock for help.
3. Ship Hull Durability: If the ship hull durability decreases, the ship turning rate will be influenced. When the ship hull durability drops to zero, the ship will sink, and you have to come back to your birthplace. And when the ship hull is damaged, you can use repair kit or turn to the Shipyard Boss on the dock.
4. Maneuverability: It is an essential attribute. With the upgrade of maneuverability level, ship speed, sail durability and other attributes will increase. Voyage on public sea can increase a little maneuverability experience. Exploring on the sea can gain a lot of maneuverability experien
5. Military Equipment: It is an essential attribute. With the upgrade of military equipment level, sailor amount, cannon amount and other attributes will increase. You can gain the experience by the battle ways of cannon firing, ramming, grappling and so on.
6. Structure: It is an essential attribute. With the upgrade of structure level, ship hull durability, loading and other attributes will increase. You can gain experience by the beneficial article amount in trading.
7. Cannon Amount: The difference in figurehead types and the upgrade of the ship can increase the cannon amount. The more the cannon, the greater damage to the enemy will be.
8. Ramming Force: Only when the ship is equipped with ram, you can do ramming. Ramming gives the enemy some damage, but also reacts some damage to you.
9. Square Sail Propulsion: When you are against the wind, it will furnish your ship great propulsion. The stronger the wind is, greater the propulsion will be. It can increase by ship rebuilding and maneuverability level upgrade.
10. Triangular Sail Propulsion: When you are down the wind, it can furnish your ship great thrust. The stronger the wind is, the greater the propulsion will be. It can be increased by ship rebuilding and upgrading maneuverability level.
11. Oar Propulsion: Wind sail ship has no oar propulsion. Only oar sail ship has. It will not be influenced by the direction and force of the wind.
12. Ship Load: The load of the ship can't excess the limit. It can increase by ship rebuilding and upgrading structure level.
13. Turning Speed: The higher the speed, the faster the turning is. It can increase by ship rebuilding and upgrading maneuverability level.
- Ship armor equipment column
- Left cannon equipment column
- Right cannon equipment column
- Assistant equipment column1 (you can equip grappling-iron, mine, kit and so on )
- Assistant equipment column2 (you can equip grappling-iron, mine, kit and so on )
- Assistant equipment column3 (you can equip grappling-iron, mine, kit and so on )
- Figurehead equipment column
- Ship ram equipment column
You can carry 5 kinds of items in the cabin. They are equipment, article, goods, cannonball and ship. Only equipments can be put in the equipment column and nonspecific items can be put in the article column, such as character armors. Goods column can hold goods, and in the same way, cannonballs can be put in cannon column, and ships can be put in the ship column.